Aim: to promote social exclusion risk group – long term chronic patients – re – integration in the job market and at the same time in the society. It will be done by motivating and supporting target group to learn new different level IT skills during the illness.
Place for implementation: Kurzeme, Zemgale, Vidzeme, Rīga, Norvēģija
In the framework of the project several activities will be done:
– research about IT skills required in the job market, infrastructure and social climate in hospitals as well as long term patients needs;
– overtake of the good experience form the Norway;
– development of the Distance learning programme for IT skills acquisition in two different levels;
– piloting of the developed programme in 4 hospitals of Latvia.
– to reach as large proportion of target audience as possible, comprehensive dissemination and advertising campaign will be organised.