I am, I can – general description
Project target: to implement complex events in work with youngsters in Talsi County, promoting the development of their identity, understanding about career formation and promoting their involvement in the labor market, establishment of entrepreneurship and work of youth organizations.
Project target group: youngsters in Talsi County in age of puberty (11-13 years) and youngsters who are subjected to unemployment risk (16-29 years).
Place for implementation: Talsu novads
Implementation period: 01.08.2014. – 30.04.2015.
Total cost: 19 9991,19 EUR, EEA grants co-financing: 17 992,02 EUR
Activities and results:
- Establishment of 1 innovative method and its introduction in the preventive work with youngsters, implementing a preventing camp for the 6th grade pupils ( 32 pupils)
- Promotion of successful youngsters’ involvement in the labor market/career creation (20 people)
- Promotion of youth entrepreneurship, implementing training for the establishment of self-employment and entrepreneurship „From the idea to its implementation” (20 people)
- Establishment of youth organization and activation of the existent ones, implementing training seminars and providing delivery of practical experience (40 people).
- Commonwealth Youth Initiation / promotion with Talsi twinned Prien (Lithuania) youth organizations.
- Promotion of youth voluntary work (100h)
Kr.Valdemāra iela 17a, Talsi, Latvia, LV-3201
Project is financially supported by EEA Grants and Latvia.
| www.sif.lv | www.eeagrants.lv | www.eeagrants.org |